ARE YOU OVERWHELMED WITH SOCIAL MEDIA?
ARE YOU AFRAID OF MAKING A MISTAKE ONLINE?
Your gut says that you SHOULD be using Social Media, but you don’t know where to start or what to do next.
It’s constantly changing and there are so many sites to stay on top of.
You’ve already got a “to do” list that is longer than you’d like and this just adds to the frustration that you simply don’t have the time.
BUT, IN TODAY’S INFORMATION-BASED ECONOMY WHEN YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE CAN GOOGLE WHO YOU ARE AND DECIDE IN LESS THAN 9 SECONDS WHETHER OR NOT THEY WANT TO WORK WITH YOU
YOU SIMPLY NEED TO FEEL CONFIDENT THAT YOU HAVE A SOLID SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE
Have you ever Googled yourself? What does your prospective client see when they Google you?
What is your first impression?
A strategic approach that aligns with your business objectives sharing the right message at the right time to the right audience will save you time and help you earn more money.
So whether you’re simply looking to effectively tell your “story” about what makes you different from everyone else, or if you’re looking to build more business…..
I will empower you to:
- get laser focused
- take easy, actionable steps that are proven to be successful
- stay on top of all the trends
- feel confident with your strongly branded presence
so that you can save time and get the results you want
I’m Leslie Hughes, Principal of PUNCH!media. I’m a corporate trainer, strategist and educator who has worked with companies such as The Children’s Wish Foundation of Canada, TVO, The Canadian Association of Business Valuators and many more about (but not limited to!)…
- LinkedIn: How to leverage LinkedIn to help position yourself as an expert, build relationships and win assignments
- LinkedIn: How to do a deep dive to showcase your business effectively using LinkedIn Company Pages:
- Twitter: How to properly engage and build relationships with your customers in 140 characters or less
- Facebook: Should you use Facebook as a part of your Social Media presence? Top reasons why (or why not!)
- Online Identity: What do you do if your online identity is compromised: Ways to manage your digital footprint and what to do if it happens to you
- Strategic Social Media: Making sure your Social Media presence fits with your marketing strategy
- Social Media Policy: Top elements you should include to ensure your brand ambassadors are representing your company – even in their non-working hours.
I work with companies – just like yours – to get laser focused on producing results; getting the right message out at the right time, to the right audience using the right channels.
I have worked both client side and agency side for traditional marketing, digital marketing and sales.
I know the urgency of tight deadlines and the importance of exceeding quotas.
After having my own identity stolen online, I also know what it’s like to be VERY scared and cautious about sharing your personal information and how to maintain your reputation after a public relations nightmare.
I want you to feel confident that you’re using Social Media properly.
I want to empower you with knowledge so that you’re making the biggest impact online in the shortest time possible
I’m eager to ensure you and your company position yourselves as experts within your industry
Every day you aren’t optimizing your presence, you are leaving money on the table. Invest in yourself and your presence now.
I KNOW WHAT’S HOLDING YOU BACK FROM TAKING ACTION……
From all the interactive engagements I’ve had with public speaking and workshops, I’ve heard the following comments and here are some brief answers to clear up some misconceptions:
- Social Media is just for the “young folk”
According to Mashable.com, 77% of people ages 30 to 49 are using Social Media and 52% of people ages 50 to 64%. Yes, 83% of people ages 18-29 are using Social Media, but guess who is the next generation of prospects?
- I don’t have enough time and Social Media is a HUGE “time suck”
According to Forbes.com, 78.6% of salespeople using Social Media outsell their peers:
“50.1% of sales people who report using social media state that they spend less than 10% of their selling time using social media. That’s decent ROI.”
- The system I have now is working just fine, thanks.
Is it really? One of the biggest mistakes businesses are making is thinking that the status quo with what they are doing is going to sustain them. Author and principal analyst at Altimeter, Brian Solis has coined the term “Digital Darwinism” - ”the evolution of consumer behavior when society and technology evolve faster than the ability to adapt”. Your business HAS to be adaptable to change and if you aren’t one step ahead of the connected and educated consumer, your business will not survive. (Remember Blockbuster? Polaroid?)
- There’s no ROI (return-on-investment) in Social Media
Fortunately, the Internet allows us to track more data than ever before but it cannot track sentiment. It cannot track how many touch points your prospect has been exposed to before they hire you but it’s important to note that the “rule of thumb” for marketing is that it takes between 8 to 10 times for someone to see your brand before they begin to resonate with it. Ensuring Social Media is a part of your overarching marketing mix, and aligning it with your business objectives is key to return-on-investment.
- Our company already does Social Media – we have a Facebook page!
Facebook does have over 1 billion members, but it’s not the only Social Media site. You have to be where your prospects are connecting and one size does not fit all. Besides, you don’t want to put all your “eggs into one basket”. As with anything else, you must ensure you reach your audience properly through multiple touch points.
- On Social Media, people only share nonsense – like what they had for breakfast. It’s not relevant for my business
I wholeheartedly agree there is a lot of nonsense and noise on Social Media. But, this is why you need an expert who is going to help you cut through the clutter. Sending the right message at the right time to make connections is key to converting business.
- I’m in business-to-business (B2B), so Social Media isn’t relevant for my business
LinkedIn is the biggest business networking site and while it isn’t the “sexiest” out of all the channels, it certainly is the most powerful for everyone in the business world. I’ve trained businesses in person and have an online training program for only $97 that will help you position yourself as an expert, make quality connections and generate profits.
What people are saying:
You need to do this now because every day you’re not building your presence, you’re missing out on prospective clients who are Googling and searching to solve their problems.
Contact me at email@example.com or call me at 647-272-5588 for a customized quote for training,
and/or strategy development.